We use Bayer Immuno 1 Troponin I method, and came
across many falsely elevated results in the range 0.2
- 2.0 ug/L (analytical blunders). On repeat testing
without re-centrifugation we get a result of < 0.1. We
now double check all results in that range.

Mohammad

 --- Peter Day <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > We at
Prince of Wales Hospital in Sydney are using

=====
Dr. M A Al-Jubouri
Consultant Chemical Pathologist