URGENT PLACES FOR THIS MEETING ARE GOING FAST
ACB IT Training Course Number 2

Following the highly successful IT training course at Leeds University last year the ACB Informatics group are presenting a second event to be held at Roche diagnostics on the 24th June. Please read the attached program. I am sure you will agree that there are some highly relevant presentations, particularly in respect of current Pathology modernisation plans.
Roche diagnostics is located in Lewes Sussex very near the main railway station. It is only a 1 hour train journey from London Victoria station. We are limited to 50 places so early booking is recommended.