Dear colleagues,

I am trying to review what software / IT technology there is currently
in use to support clinical laboratory accreditation. I would be grateful
for any information on the benefits / experiences of using IT software
etc in the accreditation process?

Packages that I have come across are SOPmanager [
<http://www.limathon.com/> http://www.limathon.com/ ] and the Q-Pulse
Management System Software [  <http://www.gaelquality.co.uk/>
http://www.gaelquality.co.uk/ ]

Regards

Frank Clarke
Lecturer in Clinical Chemistry
Dublin Institute of Technology
Dublin
Ireland

--
This message has been scanned for viruses by the DIT
Computer Centre MailScanner Service , and is