 I would welcome any advice on the following.

I am aware that the standard instruction for calcitonin measurement
in a fasting sample. However is a fasting sample crucial for MCT
follow-up patients? Timings of clinics is making this difficult for
one of my oncology colleagues.

Thanks in advance.

Janet Horner
Leeds Teaching Hospitals