I apologise for posting an attachment on the mailbase, but time is short
and this is not the best time of year for close deadlines.

Fran Woodard, Chair of the AHP/HCS Critical Care Advisory Group
circulated this survey to all Group members yesterday asking us to
inform our professional bodies and ask as many colleagues as possible
to complete and return it.  She says " This is a unique opportunity for us
to add to a survey which will have high impact".  Our responses should
also help to demonstrate the important contribution to critical care
services made by all professional groups represented on the Advisory
Group (microbiologists are the only scientific group acknowledged in the
covering letter).

Could I ask that as many colleagues as possible complete this and
return it to the DoH (address on letter) before 30 August?  Please also
pass it on to any other appropriate scientific colleagues in your Trust
whose work (eg haematology, microbiology, medical physics) involves
Critical Care.

Dr MJ Pearson
Department of Clinical Biochemistry & Immunology
Old Medical School
Leeds General Infirmary (Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust)
LEEDS LS1 3EX

Tel 0113 392 3945
Fax 0113 233 5672

http://www.leedsteachinghospitals.com