-----Original Message-----
From: p=NHS NATIONAL
INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN(a)JISCMAIL.AC.UK;
Sent: 31 January 2002 15:56
To: p=NHS NATIONAL
INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN(a)JISCMAIL.AC.UK;
Subject: Re: advice/ NEQAS Case 111

You'd be surprised.  I frequently see patients whose revascularisation
predated the clear demonstration of the risk between hypercholesterolaemia
and FH - and even more worryingly, those whose didn't, but have
nevertheless not had a full risk factor analysis.
William M

From: Dr William J Marshall
Reader and Hon Consultant in Clinical Biochemistry
GKT School of Medicine
London SE5 9PJ
UK

telephone:      020 7346 3275