I presume that was an intentional misspelling of Tony B-LIAR !!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 January 2002 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: advice

I think the crux is whether they advise the GP that they should consider
drug treatment or whether they tell the patient they need drugs and what
that drug should be.

If the former then it is perfectly OK {I'm not a fireman but I could tell
the world Trade Centre needed putting out) but if the latter then its is not
OK (I'm not the Prime Minister, I can't walk on water but I don't agree with
the Euro - but since when was tony bliar an expert on anything).

TIM

Prof. Tim Reynolds,
Clinical Chemistry Department,
Queens Hospital,
Belvedere Rd.,
Burton-on-Trent,
STAFFORDSHIRE,
DE13 0RB,
UK.
tel: 01283 511511 ext. 4035
fax: 01283 593064
email: tim.reynolds@queens,burtonh-tr.wmids.nhs.uk
alternative email for the all too frequent occasions when the NHS email
connection doesn't work: