- or a blood gas syringe with liquid Na heparin?? Though there is a 20%
change in the haematocrit which sounds like a lot of liquid to me.

Elizabeth Hall

> ----------

This message and any attachments to it is intended only for
the individual or company to which it is addressed and may
contain information which is privileged, confidential or
prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use. If the recipient
of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message or its
attachments other than by its intended recipient is strictly prohibited
by the sender. If you have received it in error, please notify us
immediately using the address [log in to unmask]
and destroy the message and all copies in your possession.