 I'm not certain what distresses me more about that article:  The misrepresentation of HgA1c as a "new" test, the misrepresentation as a "simple" test, or the fact that this article will be singlehandedly responsible for consigning HgA1c to the same fate as CEA or PSA.

---
Dr. Steven Angel, MD, FRCPC
General Pathologist
Royal University Hospital