If CPA object to any attempt to introduce such limits they will have lost
the plot.

Action limits are clearly what we are really here for but they are very
situation specific.

The action limit for exclusion prior to 'safe' discharge can be very
different from that one might use when considering admission.

The difficulty for us all will be knowing just what the actual situation  is
when appending our limits.

Trevor Tickner,
Norwich