Dear All,

We have a patient with a very high CA199, went from 9000 to 17500 in about 6
days, using Roche E170 (Elecsys) assay.

Could anyone help by reassaying the sample for us on another system?

The man had an hepatic abscess which is now clearing, but we were rather
surprised that the Ca199 was rising not falling.

Practical assistance much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation

Helen Smith