There is a long running discussion here regarding reports on work we have referred elsewhere. At present we manually enter the results in our system along with any comments, and store the original report. (Complex assays such as lymphocyte subsets we send a copy of the report to the requesting clinician).
One clinician in particular is anxious that as well as doing this, we should send out copies of all reports of referred work, to all clinicians.

I would be interested to hear what other centres are currently doing.
Thanks in advance

Louise Tilbrook

Louise Tilbrook
Principal Clinical Scientist