From: Doug Hirst [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 July 2002 14:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: POCT in critical care

How many people have seen the article on the role of Health Professions in
Critical Care - on the DOH web site:
http://www.modern.nhs.uk/scripts/default.asp?site_id=20
<http://www.modern.nhs.uk/scripts/default.asp?site_id=20&id=6511> &id=6511
This seems to be pushing for the role of critical care technicians but not
much direct role for lab staff.

The article claims to have input from clinicals scientists and MLSOs but
they are not listed in the contributors. Anyone know who they are or what
input they had?

There is no mention of connectivity or data capture.

Doug Hirst
Bradford ROyal Infirmary