From: Emma James [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 June 2002 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Activated Clotting Times

Hi

Has anyone got experience of using ACT devices for patients on
high dose heparin - cardiac surgery etc. - this is a new area for me
so I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who manages these devices
in the POC setting.
I am also trying to find a source of external quality control material
for these devices if anyone knows of one.

Many thanks
Emma

Emma James
Point of Care Co-ordinator
Dept Clinical Biochemistry
Manchester Royal Infirmary
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9WL
UK

Tel: 0161 276 4891

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may be
contained in this e-mail.
The information and material is intended for the use of the intended
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any
unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, or notify the Royal
Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7351 8696.
Communication is not sent through a secure server; Royal Brompton &
Harefield NHS Trust cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of
outgoing electronic mail.
represent the views of the Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust unless
specifically stated.