I have recently been reviewing our reference ranges for urinary
catacholamines.

We quote urine noradrenaline as <600 nmol/d and adrenaline as <120 nmol/d -
using a HPLC method with electrochemical detection for all samples
irrespective of BP status       .
We occasionally receive spot urine collections for urinary catacholamines,
HVA and VMA.
Could you please let me know what laboratories quote for these collections
in children.
Many thanks
John

Dr John Beilby