Dear colleague,

The WGA lectin assay of bone alkaline phosphatase from Roche is to disappear
from the market.
We would like to continue our service, preferably using
a non-electrophoretic method. A quick literature search did not help.

We would appreciate information on a comparable assay.

Thanks in anticipation,

Dr.ir.R.W.Wulkan, clin. biochem.
Dept. of Clinical Chemistry
Medisch Centrum Rijnmond - Zuid; location Zuider
Groene Hilledijk 315, 3075 EA  Rotterdam
Postbox 9100, 3007 AC  Rotterdam
Tel.nr. (010) 290.30.00 buzzer 111
Tel.nr. (010) 290.3501 (secr.)
Fax.nr. (010) 290.38.18