Following recent discussions about the provision of Masters level training in OR, I though it might be helpful to draw mailing list members attention to our newly launched Masters in Operational Research and Organisational Change

This course, the development of which has been supported by the EPSRC, builds on more than a decade of experience in delivering Masters-level OR training.  Distinctively though it has a twin focus which complements the OR coverage with the management of change, and is intended for those operating as internal or external consultants.  Its 'block release' mode makes it accessible to those in full-time employement in relevant roles, and the work-based nature of coursework will deliver immediate benefits for employing organisations.

A number of places are still available on the first intake which commences this December 2003
We have a limited number of bursaries available.
If this route is of interest please contact me or my colleagues (see e-mail cc above) and/or look at our website:
www.shu.ac.uk/schools/sbf
I also attach a flyer that gives more detail of the programme.

<<Change suite OR leaflet .doc>>

Jim Bryant

Jim Bryant
Professor of Operational Research & Strategy Sciences
Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, S1 1WB.
Tel: +44 (0) 114 225 5155