Hi Carol
is it too late to include the following in your list and for the BBC History
Mag?
Angela

AMBH/BCA web site
Login at www.archivesmuseumblackheritage.org.uk in the latter part of Black
History Month as our web site goes live! The AMBH web site gives our
national and international audience access to a rich and valuable collection
of artefacts, photographs and documents attesting to the long-established
black Diaspora presence in Britain. AMBH takes great pleasure in
establishing this vital portal and looks forward to receiving your comments
and continued support as we continue to develop and improve
our web site. Contact info@archivesmuseumblackheritage   for further
information.

Public Meeting
BCA/AMBH will celebrate BHM by organising a Public Meeting, Chaired by Len
Garrison, on the subject of the race relations ’industry’ in Britain and how
helpful it has been to black people. The debate will be held on Thursday
24th October 2002 at 6.30pm.

1963 Revived
This true drama is a prelude to Black History Month and it depicts the
stories of ordinary African and Caribbean people who arrived in England in
1963 or who  had a life changing experience in that year. This mesmerising
and enlightening production will be held at the Stratford Circus on 27th
September 2pm and 7.30pm priced £2 for children and £3 for adults. Call
Stratford Circus on 020 8279 1000 to book or the African and Caribbean
Voices Association on 020 8536 1894 for more information.