Dear Eran,

I'd definitely have a look at the US-EPA website

'Research and Development, National Risk Management Research Laboratory,
Technology Transfer Branch'

http://www.epa.gov/ttbnrmrl/index.htm

best wishes

Jonathan

-------------------
Dr. Jonathan Parkinson

GHK International
526 Fulham Road
London SW6 5NR

Tel:  +44 (0)20 7736 8212
Fax :+44 (0)20 7736 0784

office email:  [log in to unmask]
mobile email: [log in to unmask]

www.ghkint.com

Secretary to the Technology Exchange, Transfer and Training (TETT) Working
Group  IWA/IAHR Joint Committee on Urban Drainage
www.iwahq.org.uk

Coordinator to the Sanitation Connection 'Stormwater Management' Internet
site www.sanicon.net