Dear Douglas,

thank you so sympathizing with my loss. The bag contained folders with
clear address and contact e-mail and telephone numbers (I had put in it
also the flyiers of the Dialogue Poetry event, so, if someone had found
the bag, he knew how to contact me or the Maison Francaise....but a week
as passed now, and I had no news...

Douglas, have you received my letter asking your permission to publish on
Transatlantico your interesting article on Ted Hughes' BirthDay Letters?
I am editing this e-zine called Transatlantico, which deals with poetry in
English,  and I have already enjoied the pleasure to host Lawrence's poems.

Please, let me know if you grant me with permission to keep your article,
which I have provitionally put on-lie for you to check:
this is the address:
http://www.transatlantico.f2s.com/douglas_barbour.htm
(the magazine is on Virgilio search engine, so it is accessible mostly to
Italian readers.

Erminia