Thank you, Candice. I feel a sort of dizziness that reasambles despair
(Jocking: in fact, I am behaving cooly, up to now: we will see what
happens when I will slowly realize that the poems have really dissolved
into the stratosphere).
I am having lots of my poems e-mailed back to me from friends who had the
good grace to keep them - one of them, Keith Jebb, has e-mailed me back
ten (the number of lost poems is about 200).
My husband said that I contributed to the loss by determine it with my
forgetfulness.
Matter of fact, that evening, I happen to have forgotten  that I could be
so forgetful...here you are.

ermin (?)