Am working in a financial services, particularly call centre environment with several other occupational types.

1.  Has anyone evaluated the usefulness or otherwise of pre employment health declarations for this type of industry?  If so would you be prepared to discuss with me / share your information?

2.  Has anyone undertaken customer satisfaction surveys with reference to internal customers of their organisation & the services offered by the OH facility?  If you have results or tools that you employed I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Regards
Heather George
Direct Line Group Services