I certainly agree with all the responses so far.
The whole point of being a member of an on-line community is that we can
gain from the widest experience and knowledge available. Librarians and
information persons should surely be aware of this.

John Stephens

John M. Stephens, Stock Resources Manager
Devon Library & Information Services
Tel. 01392 384326       Email: [log in to unmask]

"The views expressed in this message are personal and in no way reflect
those of Devon County Council".