From: Caroline Moss-Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Lindsey Baker' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Little bit of research help required!
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:07:17 +0100

Dear Lindsey,
I can't help directly, but perhaps you could post your request to the
HIF-NET discussion list too, as the request is about health research in
developing countries?  Their focus is:

[text]
'HIF-net at WHO': working together to improve access to reliable information
for healthcare workers and health professionals in developing and
transitional countries.  Send list messages to <[log in to unmask]>. To join
the list, send an email to <[log in to unmask]> with name, organization,
country, and brief description of professional interests.
[end text]

It's a very active, international, list, so you might strike lucky!

Best regards,
Caroline Moss-gibbons