Last chance to book - email me today or tomorrow if you wish to come .
I shall be on leave next week so if you need to send apologies please contact Gwyneth Price at the Institute - email [log in to unmask]

Enjoy the visit

Judy

Visit to the Institute of Education, University of London
20 Bedford Way  London WC1     11th September 2002 2.00- 4.00

This visit will include a talk on the Library's work on
information literacy and the Library web-site as well as a
tour of the Library.  Please book a place with Judy Reading
[log in to unmask] tel 01865-274028.  Places are
limited to 25.

Refreshments will not be provided but the Student Union
coffee-bar is very close and 4.00 pm would be a good time to
continue discussions over coffee.

Directions are available on the Institute's web-site at
http://ioewebserver.ioe.ac.uk/ioe/index.html  Click on the
map on the bottom left-hand corner under Contact IOE

--
Judy Reading, Librarian
University of Oxford, Department of Educational Studies