Forwarded message from Phil Sheffield...

"It's just come to my attention that the Queen is
visiting Leeds on, you guessed it, 11 July. Her visit will impact on access
through certain roads in the city centre and people coming here might want
to know that. With more notice we might have changed the date but it's too
close now."

Please note also "People are still welcome to come at short notice.
We can take account of the impact on peoples' return journeys and inform
people about that on the day"

Best wishes,
Phil.

If anyone didn't know about the visit on the 11th July and would like the full details please email me [log in to unmask]

Forwarded by..

Judy Reading, Librarian
University of Oxford, Department of Educational Studies
15 Norham Gardens, Oxford OX2 6PY
tel: 01865-274028  fax: 01865-274027