From: Jennifer Laing [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 February 2002 14:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: testing off campus access

Hello,

We would like to set up a PC for library staff use which would fake
off campus access so that we could test resources as if we were
using them remotely. So far the best solution we've come up with
is to set up a stand-alone PC with a modem and use an ISP like
freeserve to access the web.

I was wondering if anybody else has set up as PC to act in this
way, and if so, how they went about it.

Any suggestions received with thanks.

Regards,

Jennifer