The latest Becta Newsletter for Software Developers and Providers has been
produced. If anyone would like a copy please email me and I will send you
the Word document as an attachment.

Emma

Emma Willson, National Grid for Learning Content Officer
Becta (British Educational Communications and Technology Agency)
Please note new email address    [log in to unmask]
Direct Line -  (02476) 847151

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com