From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 June 2002 14:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Measurement and Communities

Hi all

At this next Tufton group
I was to have given some feedback on the
Collaborative discussion space we have been playing with
But can now go one better.

Attached is an editorial in the BJGP that is coming out
In the July issue. The editor David Jewell  and  Steve Iliffe, Who has
written an article in the same journal have agreed to my running a
virtual discussion  that relate to the 2 articles.

The access is open and the conversation will be available
To explore for 2 months. Paul Hodgkin and Frances Griffiths have Offered
to have the discussion in my absence next week. I suggest that those who
are able to come to Tufton Street this time round have a read of the
article and Explore the link that is included at the end of the article.

To everyone else you are very welcome to join in and I hope I can Give
some feedback about what happened at the next meeting

An emergent phenomena if ever there was one.

Alasdair

Dr Alasdair Honeyman
MB BS BSc MSc MRCGP

(w) +44 (0)20-7735-4412