I have a problem with content from other sources.

I am having problems uploading and directing course documents within
blackboard.

For example if I put a link to A Microsoft Producer Presentation which is
on a CD-ROM or Internet and Microsoft streaming servers within blackboard
throws up an error "system canot find the file specified"

If I click the details button it says:

"Incomplete path to the file entered

Error ID = 0xC00D001A, Remedy ID = 0x00000000

The path of the file you are trying to play was provided insufficiently.
Please check for omissions of server name, shared directory name, and file
name.
Check the file name and path for errors and try to play this file again."

It does not do this problem Internet Explorer 5.0, CD's and Internet links
work fine in IE 5.0, but in IE 5.5 and IE 6.0 the error is produced.

Can any one help?