Can anyone explain to me why I received 22 copies of Anita Sharma's e mail
on the above subject. All exactly the same. Its not that I do not think it
is an important matter but I was just a little overwhelmed by having it
drummed home so many times in such a small space. Did it happen to everyone
or was it some sort of glich in my system.

Any information gratefully received.

Compliments of the season

Nigel

ALLIANCE & LEICESTER PLC, CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication, and the information it contains
a) is intended for the addressee named above and for no other person or organisation, and
b) may be confidential and/or legally privileged and/or protected in law.

Access to this communication by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of all or part of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication.

Alliance & Leicester plc is a member of the Legal & General Marketing Group, which is regulated by the FSA.
Alliance & Leicester plc only sells the life assurance and investment products of that group.

Alliance & Leicester plc, Registered office : Carlton Park, Narborough, Leicester LE19 0AL.
Company No: 3263713. Registered in England.