Did anyone else notice that in the last ARC Recruitment Plus Mailing for
November that the Society has a new address inTaunton (See the last page of
the Strategic Objectives). Also a new employee Marion Evans. Did I miss the
official announcement from the Society of these changes. Apologies if I did.

Cheers

Nigel

ALLIANCE & LEICESTER PLC, CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication, and the information it contains
a) is intended for the addressee named above and for no other person or organisation, and
b) may be confidential and/or legally privileged and/or protected in law.

Access to this communication by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of all or part of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication.

Alliance & Leicester plc is a member of the Legal & General Marketing Group, which is regulated by the FSA.
Alliance & Leicester plc only sells the life assurance and investment products of that group.

Alliance & Leicester plc, Registered office : Carlton Park, Narborough, Leicester LE19 0AL.
Company No: 3263713. Registered in England.