And a similar thing happened to me with our library's copy of the recent
Blackwell's Companion to Renaissance Literature and Culture (though I
think fewer than 60 and the pages blank rather than repeated or missing).
Jerry Dees

Jerome S. Dees / English Department / 122 Denison Hall
Kansas State University / Manhattan  KS  66506-0701
ph 785-532-2156;  fax 785-532-2192;  e-mail [log in to unmask]