Dear Mailbase listowner,

during November, I have been keeping a record of messages received and checking them against the archive records at the end of the month.

Below is a list of subjects that I did not receive the full number of messages for.  You will see the title, followed by the number of messages there were accordinding to the archive, followed by the number I received.

, - 6,  2

Achilles tendonitis - 2,  0

Concurrent ACL and Meniscal damage - 3,  2

Critical thinking - 5,  3

Forefoot posting - 1,  0

Forefoot posting and tone reduction - 1,  0

Graduate research studentships - 2,  1

It's up - was: physiobase/ - 1,  0

Job vacancies in Lothian - 1,  0

Plantar fascia - 8,  2

SCJ (sub)luxation - 3,  2

Taping for plantar fascia -  1,  0

The criteria for brace - 3,  2

physiobase? - 1,  0

pilot questionaire - 3,  2

plantar fascia - 9,  7

refernces wanted - 1,  0

strange swelling in the knee - 11,  5

timing of peripheral muscle activation . . .  - 1,  0

That makes 35 missed messages (out of a total of 89)  That's 39%

Is anyone else having problems?
Could this be looked into?

Andrew