Hi Brooke,
I think PhysioTools (www.physiotools.com) has some new modules like
Sahrmann's Movement Impairment Correction Exercises and Comerford's Dynamic
Stability/Upper Quadrant. They are compatible with the other 25+ PhysioTools
and Saunders modules.

PhysioTools also has an Enterprise License for the larger customers needing
a wider range of content - like you mentioned.

Regards,
Anita