Subject: Re: Core Guru Cognitive Dissonance
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:15:24 -0500

I don't know Henry, I think that finding out the motor dysfunctions of
muscle related to back pain as well as learning how to train the muscles
functionally (for endurance and not strength) is a strong advancement.  This

is something that we didn't know before and it has changed my own practice
of physical therapy.  This has been around for the last 10 years or so, but
hasn't spread until recently.   McKenzie still thinks that muscles will come

back "on their own with resuming regular activity"....the advances are
there, he just doesn't seem to be changing along with them.

Jason Steffe, PT, MS, MTC
Physiotherapy Associates
1901 Phoenix Blvd, Suite 205
College Park, GA. 30349