"John B. Wickstrom" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Regrets for sending a note to my spouse instead to the 100s on this list.

*that* can be forgiven.

>This guy is sort of an expert on the whole thing.
:)

it's lying to your poor wife, that's going to be your undoing.

i don't know Beans about MM itself --never even been there but once, then in a
rush-- nor about things marmoutierean outside of the Eure-et-Loir.

>Dear God, may we ALWAYS look at the address before pressing the fatal
button. Amen.

She doesn't answer prayers from members of this particular list.

believe me.

i've tried.

best,

cc