Although I must unsubscribe from the mailing list I recognize the richness of some of the debates, remarks, questions and the shared concerns. The mailing list is following an interesting path in terms of the information exchanged.
I wish that in the long run some of the deficiencies encountered up to date ( such as the daily overload of messages and sometimes containing more personalized discussions than a positive flow of ideas, experiences and a pragmatical search for solutions through a collective effort) might be overcome for the sake of the quality of the debate between all the subscribers.
Best  Regards,

Alexandra Dias
Strategies and Tools against Social Exclusion and Poverty in Portuguese- speaking African countries
ILO
BP 414
Dakar
Senegal