Dear Dr. Weigelt:

according to recent experiments we made I would suggest to apply a chin rest
during subject's calibration. It seems to be difficult for many people to
maintain the head in a fixed position which is neccessary during this phase.

Regards
Morten Grandt

P.S. Regards to your colleague, Martin Schütte

Dipl.-Ing. Morten Grandt

FGAN-Forschungsinstitut für Kommunikation,
Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie
Abt. Ergonomie und Führungssysteme

FGAN-Research Institute for Communication,
Information Processing and Ergonomics
Dept. Ergonomics and Information Systems

Neuenahrer Strasse 20
D-53343 Wachtberg-Werthhoven

Tel: +49-(0)228-9435-573
Fax: +49-(0)228-9435-508