Dear Sir or Madam:

My research on iris pattern identification is been going real well. But it
is time for me to move to my science project which is dealing with the
efficacy of iris pattern identification. Because of limiting budget I was
wondering, what are all the types of iris pattern cameras out there with
the programs? My range of spending money is limited so I was wondering what
are the least expensive or reasonable priced iris scanners out in the
market so they it can be tested.

Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,

Bhavin Patel