*Apologies for cross posting!*

Dear all

I have been asked by some colleagues who do not speak any foreign languages to help in the preparation of a literature review for the WHO dealing with the broad topic of alcohol advertising and young people’s alcohol consumption.  My task is to find and translate Russian academic articles on or related to the topic, anything on alcohol and young people, alcohol advertising and such like would be very useful.  I am trying to find sources IN RUSSIAN, and would greatly appreciate any suggestions from list members who have come across such materials in their research.  Unfortunately time is of the essence, so I’d be very grateful if you could pass on any information asap.

Thank you in advance

Please reply off list.

Jill Bain

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< ><> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Jill Bain

Honours Tutor

Room 523
Department of Marketing