  From: Ray McGlone
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 7:23 PM
  Subject: Review Body 2002

  In case you were not aware of the Review Body Report for 2002 here is the Web Site. It takes sometime to download, so be patient (well it does on my computer)

  http://www.doh.gov.uk/reviewbodies/ddrb2002.pdf

  There is an extra increment for Staff Grades (non-discretionary) and one for SHOs. i.e. seniority payment.

  Happy Christmas

  Ray McGlone

  "Sing, choirs of angels,
  sing in exultation,