Annwyl Bawb/Dear Everyone,

Maddeuwch y ffaith mai yn Saesneg yn unig yw’r neges hon – dw i ar frys i’w dosbarthu!

Please excuse the fact this is in English only – I need to get it out very quickly.

Last night one of the e-mails I received contained a brand new virus [log in to unmask]  I found out this morning when I refreshed my virus checker. Apparently this virus will infect recipients even if they don’t open attachments, etc, and it appears to have copied the infected message to all files in my address-book.  Is you  had a message from me last night, you are probably infected.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:

A full description and instructions are at the following site:

[log in to unmask]">http:[log in to unmask]

It looks like it will mean looking for the infected files, deleting them and re-installing from your Windows CD-rom.  If you haven’t got a virus-checker, I think Symantec and some of the others will let you down load a 30-day trial version free.

I am so sorry about this, and particularly annoyed as I preach to other people about regularly up-grading their virus-checks.  The help-line tells me that, although the default is once a fortnight, you should now do this about twice a week.

Cofion gorau/Best wishes,
Ann Corkett

5 Heol Belmont, Bangor, Gwynedd, Cymru, LL57 2HS, UK
01248 371987