CALL FOR PAPERS

This is a further invitation to submit abstracts of papers for this
study day, organised jointly by the health policy and comparative
social policy special interest groups of the Social Policy
Association.  The study day will be on 9th March 2002, at City
University, London.  Papers from junior researchers and post-
graduates, as well as more conventional 'academics', are
particularly welcome.

CALL FOR PAPERS

                      SOCIAL POLICY ASSOCIATION

        Health Policy and Comparative Social Policy special
                           interest groups

                             STUDY DAY

                   HEALTH POLICIES IN COMPARATIVE
                             PERSPECTIVE

                       Saturday 9th March 2002

                       City University, London

CALL FOR PAPERS
We welcome offers of papers on any aspect of the following topics:
Healthpolicy–making and implementation in England
Comparisonsin health policies and services between countries
within the UK
Healthpolicy and health service developments in other countries
Offers of papers from post-graduates and junior researchers are
particularly welcome.

If you would like to offer a paper, please send an abstract (max 300
words) to: { HYPERLINK mailto:[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] by Monday 10th December 2001

For general information about registration, attendance etc please contact:
{ HYPERLINK mailto:[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]

The event will be supported by a grant from the Social Policy
Association.  If offers of papers or registrations exceed capacity, priority
will be given to SPA members.  We anticipate that registration fees will
be c£20 (postgraduates and unwaged free of charge); we regret we are
unable to assist with travel costs.

Organising group: Caroline Glendinning, Nancy North, Roland Petchey,
Rob Sykes

Caroline Glendinning
Professor of Social Policy
National Primary Care Research and Development Centre
Williamson Building
University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL
Tel 0161 275 7607