Dear everyone i am a third year student at the university of Northumbria at
Newcastle as part of my studies i have to do a dissertaion. I have decided
to carry out an investigation into the use of ankle foot orthoses in the
North East of England. I have chosen to use a questionaire to do this. At
the moment the questionaire is still in the pilot stage (see attatchment)
and i was hoping that some of you would be prepared to spend a few minutes
looking through the pilot and would be able to give me some feedback
concerning the questions and the layout of the questionaire. Even if you
don't have any experiance with stroke patients or ankle foot orthoses any
feedback regarding the layout would be much appreciated.
thank you
Richard Clarke