Dear Elena,

We have better experts on Nicholas on this list, but I think it is save to
use the modern reprint of the Strassbourg 1492 edition, Frankfurt/Main:
Minerva, 1971, 4 vols.

Best,

    Otfried

At 15:24 14.11.2001, you wrote:
>medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture
>
>Dear listmembers,
>
>sorry for banal questions. Where does one find the most authoritative
>edition of Postillae by Nicholas of Lyra? Also, which early printed Bible
>edition with glosses is considered to be editio princeps?
>
>Thanks a lot in advance
>
>Elena Lemeneva
>PhD candidate
>Medieval Studies Department,
>Central European University (Budapest)

Dr. Otfried Lieberknecht, Product Manager Digital Products
office: [log in to unmask], http://www.amazon.de
    Amazon.de GmbH, D-80809 Muenchen, Moosacher Str. 51
    phone +49 (0)89 35803-544, fax +49 (0)89 35803-380
home: [log in to unmask], http://www.lieberknecht.de
    D-80337 Muenchen, Lindwurmstr. 127
    phone +49 (0)89 76775703, mobile +49 (0)1706771396

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]