So that's what our vicar is doing now that he's left us to be the bishop's
chaplain ...

I also got the impression from what he was saying before he left that he
saw his main role as a channel of communication between the parish clergy
at the grass roots and the bishop - could the prioress's chaplain have
functioned in the same way, as an informal channel of communication between
nuns and the prioress??

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray, in the foothills of God's golden county of Gwent
(Department of Humanities and Science
UWCN Caerleon Campus
PO Box 179
Newport NP18 3YG
Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675
http://humanities.newport.ac.uk/HIST.html)

' "Education!" said Eyore bitterly. "What is Learning?" asked Eyore. "A
thing Rabbit knows! Ha!" '

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]