I have just learned from the resellers we obtained our subscription to the
Websense content filtering package that Websense will not accept renewals
for users of their stand-alone NT proxy product. They will apparently only
support the ISA Windows 2000 proxy product.

We're very unhappy about this, as no warning was given before we ordered our
next year's subscription. If you are using Websense's stand-alone NT proxy
product, you may want to check the position of subscription renewals with
the company.

Duncan Westlake (London Borough of Hillingdon)

Hillingdon Council routinely monitors the content of e-mails sent and
received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with
its policies and procedures.

The contents of this message are for the attention and use of the
intended addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient/addressee,
or the person responsible for sending the message, you may not copy,
forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may
be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the
sender immediately.

Where opinions are expressed they are not necessarily those of the
London Borough of Hillingdon.