There lies the rub to catch the 45 or not the 43.

Thank you
David Evans
Environment and Conservation

>>> "Bob Jones" <[log in to unmask]> 21/11/2001 18:11:31 >>>
Hmm, I though Nirvana was somewhere a long way away and unreachable, not Kingswood which I can reach on the 45 bus.

Bob, stuck in workaday Brizzle

>>> [log in to unmask] 21/11/01 11:54:38 >>>
The rest is silence

Thank you
David Evans
Environment and Conservation

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from South
Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the South Gloucestershire Council postmaster
 at the address below.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.