Source:
http://www.germanfilmfestival.co.uk/

German Film Festival on Tour

Last year we toured a selection of the GERMAN FILM FESTIVAL
for the first time. In response to the success of this tour, we are
pleased to announce that a selection of this year's Festival will be
shown

- at the Edinburgh Film House from 3 December and
- at the Glasgow Film Theatre from 7 December.

Where possible, directors will be in attendance to discuss their
work.

Organised by the Export-Union of German Cinema in association
with the Goethe-Institut Glasgow. For further details please ring the
Goethe-Institut Glasgow on 0141 332 2555 or e-mail